The Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) was created in 1985 in an effort to meet the growing need for dispute resolution in Asia. It is a not-for-profit organization established under Hong Kong law. The HKIAC is a leading dispute resolution centre, specializing in international and domestic arbitration.
The HKIAC provides for a number of arbitration rules and practice notes, including the
- HKIAC Administered Arbitration Rules;
- HKIAC Procedures for the Administration of Arbitration under the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules;
- HKIAC Domestic Arbitration Rules;
- HKIAC Securities Arbitration Rules; and
- HKIAC Electronic Transactions Arbitration Rules
CONTACTS FOR THIS DISPUTE RESOLUTION METHOD: