Imagine you could prevent a dispute before it even arises. This is what Strategic Conflict Management (SCM) is foremost about.
SCM has two objectives:
- To avoid disputes, and if this is impossible:
- To improve the outcome in disputes that cannot be avoided.
To this end, we
- systematically analyse past disputes,
- identify similarities, repetitive patterns, vulnerabilities, and potential improvements,
- provide specific guidance on how to prevent disputes and how to improve their management,
- supply easy-to-follow, step-by-step walkthroughs that can be implemented in any corporate or institutional environment, no matter the size.
CONTACTS FOR THIS DISPUTE RESOLUTION METHOD: