BODENHEIMER HERZBERG handle commercial law matters from a wide array of industries.
From distribution to supply of services, from media license agreements to purchase or carriage of goods, to energy and infrastructure: BODENHEIMER HERZBERG have vast experience in the law and practice of domestic and international contracts.
With our multi-jurisdictional team, we will never stop short of providing you with valuable advice on how companies can
- increase their return on investment,
- reduce liability hazards,
- make contracts court-proof,
- secure exclusivity, non-circumvention, and confidentiality, while at the same time avoiding pitfalls arising from anti-trust legislation,
- make sure intellectual property rights (IPR) are properly protected,
- obtain protection against major fallouts (such as force majeure, currency devaluation, industrial action etc.).